I’m not sure what day we’re up to

But I do know that I’m getting kind of tired of this. By this I mean:

  • Grocery shopping every ten days or so because it has become so nerve-wracking.
  • Zoom meetings-I am so over Zoom.
  • Remembering my mask when I go out
  • Trying to remember what “going out” was like
You get the picture.

And I’m starting to think that “this” is the “new normal.” At least the garden looks good, the garden we weren’t going to have because we were supposed to be traveling.

I like this picture so much that I made it one of my “virtual backgrounds” for when I’m on Zoom on my iPad.

Garden gate with Tibetan prayer flags
How are you doing?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really 2023?

Coronavirus and the election? Thank heaven it's over

Summer Vacation