Day 92 (counting from March 3)

[Note: I count from March 3 because that's the date that the first case was discovered in Westchester County New York.]

So here we are, just over three months into this. And I finally started working on our home office. Mostly I have "before" pictures. Like these:
The overall "look"
 There's a table under there, under the farmer's market basket and the pile of mail.
Stuff on the table by the door
 I can't begin to tell you how long this "project" has been on the list of things to do. This office has looked like a bomb dropped for quite some time.

There are papers to be filed, like the pile of bills you see on the right below.

So I've learned that I can put off difficult projects for, oh, three months with no problem. At the beginning of the stay at home order, I assumed that I would have lots of energy for projects like this.
Boy, was I wrong! I barely have the energy for this project now!

Stay tuned! maybe by Day 100 I'll have finished this.

How are you doing?
One side of the desk








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really 2023?

Summer Vacation

Coronavirus and the election? Thank heaven it's over