Tired!

Boy am I tired! Between turning the clocks ahead and working so hard I'm really beat. I don't remember "spring ahead" doing this to me before, but maybe that's because I don't remember anything anymore.

I had a very intense day in the city yesterday and that really wore me out. Nothing like the day I had last week, when a building collapsed and I had an adventure getting home, but still, catching the 9:11 and getting home around 10 PM makes for a long day. I know that there are folks who do this all the time, but I'm not one of them!

And now, after I do a few million things, I'll get to spend next week on house chores-it's my spring break. We're thinking of taking a road trip-I need to be in Denver from July 28 until August 1, so we might be "westward ho!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really 2023?

Coronavirus and the election? Thank heaven it's over

Summer Vacation