Commencement!

is just around the corner-a time of year that I love, a "beginning" for those students who are graduating and moving on, and the beginning of summer.

Now if I can just finish grading the last of these damn projects/papers/late homeworks!

Summer projects abound!  The list is long and wonderful.

Here goes:

  1. Workshop Business 101 with Meggin McIntosh   Yes, I did this last summer but I need a "refresher"" and I'm looking forward to it.
  2. Cleaning the basement/home office (yes, this too has been on the list for a while but this summer it WILL happen).
  3. Plan for the next phase of our lives-where we will live, what we will do.  I'm not retiring yet, but I will, soon I hope.
  4. Two more courses at Princeton Theological Seminary : New Testament and Congregational Leadership.
  5. A sail on one of the Clearwater ships.
  6. A trip to Montreal for a long weekend.
  7. The Clearwater Festival on June 21 and 22, although it will be sad without Pete. 
So, what are you doing this summer?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really 2023?

Coronavirus and the election? Thank heaven it's over

Summer Vacation