And then there's my own stuff-planning my retirement from 30+ years of college teaching. And there's another place where I have other worldly experiences-college teaching has changed drastically over the last 30 years, but that's another story-visit me at Being An Information Systems Professor for that story.
I do love the summer, and I always have a list of projects miles long. This summer is no different. So, just for fun, here's my list:
- Finish Sage Lewis's Udemy course on setting up a GoDaddy web site using Wordpress.
- Finish AndrewWilliams's Udemy course on plain old Wordpress
- Start Andrew Williams's Udemy course on installing Wordpress locally
- Finish Seth Godin's freelancer course
- Learn how to use Scapple, a mind-mapping tool
- Take down the old arbor, put up the new one
- Plant a new butterfly bush, hydrangea, and honeysuckle in the garden
Some of those things take a few minutes, some take, well forever!
Just to keep me motivated, here's a picture of the beans growing in our garden-this will remind me why I do like summer!
So, what are your plans for the summer? Not just your vacation plans, but your project plans, garden plans, whatever plans?