Quandries!

So here it is, the day after tax day, my taxes are filed (as of Monday, hey, it's a day early) and all I have to figure out is how I'm going to pay the $200+ I owe the feds because the refund from the state always comes much later.

Aunt Mary seems to be doing okay (although I haven't heard from her so I should check), Anne's mom is, well, Anne's mom, and life at work is life at work.

I'm enjoying this spectacular spring day and I'll work out on the porch this afternoon, finishing the last of the papers I need to mark (although if they are sent electronically are they still papers? Hey, we still talk about records even though no one makes vinyl anymore!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it really 2023?

Coronavirus and the election? Thank heaven it's over

Summer Vacation